1. The highway, turn left. You stand and miss oncoming cars. DO NOT twist the steering wheel to the left in advance. A blow from behind and you are a corpse under a truck. Keep the steering wheel straight.
2. You grabbed the curb or snow buster on the left (for example, near the dividing road on the avenue) or on the right (curb). Kill the instinct to pull the steering wheel in the opposite direction.
A DEAD steering wheel grip, without changing the position of the foot on the gas pedal, compensate for sidetracking. Cars will lose speed and return to the road. No need to try, at all costs, to strive on the road, you will be thrown abruptly in the opposite direction.
3. Be careful when passing long turns along the INTERNAL radius (for you, internal, for oncoming external). If the oncoming car passing through the outer radius starts to drift, then it will not go to the ditch, but in 90% of cases, after the convulsive movements of the oncoming driver, it will fly into your forehead. It is erroneous to be more afraid of oncoming cars passing along the inner radius, as a rule, their drift ends on the side of the road. Although anything happens. Carefully need for lingering. If a car flies in your forehead, then the best solution is a ditch.
4. When rebuilding, then accelerate!
5. Do not ride on the «neutral» You lose the ability to accelerate, and the brake is not always an exit. (You can get a sled worth …. with your car)
6. Do not brake in a turn. In a turn only controlled acceleration.
7. Always leave a fallback. For example, you doubt about overtaking, go to the “oncoming lane”, and drag yourself behind until you are 100% sure that you can overtake. And if anything, then return to your lane.
8. Performing chess overtaking on the track and wedging into the stream, extinguish the speed in the BACKLINE. One of the most common mistakes is when, overtaking a convoy at a significant speed, the driver, seeing that he doesn’t have time, starts wedging into his lane and at the same time slows down a lot. And there rut .. and such «meat» begins … .. Around are full of cars, and he was dragged. Once again — LEVEL SPEED on the BAND! It’s the same in time, but 1000 times safer!
9. If you see that the oncoming car does not have time to overtake, turn on the right «turn signal» and press the curb in advance. Do not blink headlights, there maybe the person the first day at the wheel.
10. If the car blows / drifts, act firmly and smoothly without fuss. The process does not develop instantly and accordingly does not like sudden and jerky movements. (what and what drive has been written more than once) And learn what demolition and skidding are and what actions need to be taken on different drives. There is only one hopeless situation, this is skidding on the front-wheel drive on the descent, in other cases everything can be corrected.
11. It will not be superfluous to find a large flat area and try your car in extreme braking and acceleration. Swing, feel the limit. Nothing will happen to your car.
12. Do not rely on the course stabilization system in the rain. If a breakdown occurs, and you swim (aquaplaning effect), the system will NOT help you. She corny «does not understand» what is happening. Don’t rely on her at all. She is of course a thing! And help in most cases, the electronics are not perfect.
13. If the “antibuks” in the car is not tied with one button with the course stabilization system, turn it off. It is always harmful! (On a single-drive) Especially if you are planning to slip from the sharp start of the intersection. The start will not be so sharp))
14. If you fly along the left lane with a breeze, and there is a traffic jam on the “oncoming lane”, then for each car you will find a funny suicide bomber in the form of a pedestrian, for whom — “look, everyone is standing, I’ll go over the track, buy some beer, catch up”
15. Are you flying in the left lane, but are everyone standing on the right or driving slowly? They are idiots. Skip the pedestrian. He will smash your windshield with his head. Che there. You will serve a couple of years, and he will die. Incomparable losses! The humor in paragraphs 14 and 15 is black. But there is only one conclusion. A pedestrian is always right and human life is most important. No one is safe from a mistake, but be careful!
16. On the side of the road a person with children, or children. Slow down. There are no options. BRAKES. I saw once with my own eyes. A flair helped me. But there are no neighbors in the stream. 4 years old. Girl. And grandmother held her by the handle. Do you know how little kids run around? It is absurd, they shake their hands, all the relatives of the house are moved by this. That’s so absurd, right under the vaz 2109. I called an ambulance. Saved !!!
17. Animals on the road or unexpected obstacles in the form of wheels, bags, etc. Himself with experience, but the other day he drove a dog. (60 km / h, an empty middle lane on the avenue of 3 lanes, the dog ran out of the darkness at full speed across. It is not difficult to calculate that the reaction time is less than 0.5 seconds, that is, without options.). Caused by the Ministry of Emergencies, that would be pulled out of the bumper. I reviewed the video recorder. No chance. There were no options. I didn’t even slow down. Sorry for the dog, but pulled right under the wheels. Why am I .. Keep calm. Before saving a dog, make sure that you don’t “stomp” a couple of pillars, a neighboring car, and a pedestrian on the side of the road. And then the dog will cheerfully run on, and you … yes I saw a video recently where they saved a dog at the cost of their lives.
18. The reason for everything is speed. Show me the accident, about which you can’t say — “Damn, I would drive a little slower, and there would be nothing!” (Exotic, like forgot to put on the handbrake, not counting)